Why Choose the National Taipei University of Business?
From prominent alumni to unrivalled pass rates, highly qualified personnel and more, here are just some of the reasons why NTUB is ranked among the world's best.
1. Ideal Location for Nurturing the Cream of the Future Commercial Crop
NTUB's main campus is situated right in the heart of Taipei City. The Taoyuan campus, in Pingzhen City, is located just a short journey via the expressway from the main campus.
2. Top-class Students and Unrivalled Pass Rates, According to Employer Satisfaction Rate
According to employer satisfaction rate surveys, over 90% of enterprises are fully satisfied with NTUB graduates in terms of their overall appraisal, their professional dedication and performance, and their personal integrity and work ethic.
3. Prominent Alumni and a Wealth of Resources
NTUB has produced over 120,000 graduates, among many of which are success stories in numerous business fields. Notable NTUB graduates who have all excelled in their respective professional fields include Wang Chien-Shien, Frank Hsieh, Charles Kao, Wayne Pai, Fu Chuang, Chen Ding-Chuan, Lu Ming- Zhu, F Lin Zhang-Xun, Lin Min-Xiong, Xu Jin- Long, Ted Lee and Zhou Qin-Xian.
4. Excellent Performance in Regional Contests
Thanks to a unique combination of highly qualified personnel, its comprehensive curricula and other related resources, NTUB students are encouraged to take a diverse range of approaches to studying and to thinking creatively. This has led NTUB students to receive numerous awards in both national and international vocational competitions.
5. Programs for International Students College of Business
- Department of Accounting Information (with Graduate Institute of Accounting and Taxation)
- Department of Finance; Graduate Institute of Finance (with Graduate Institute of Finance)
- Department of International Business (with Graduate Institute of International Business)
- Department of Public Finance and Tax Administration (with Graduate Institute of Public Finance and Tax Administration)
- Master’s Program on Law and Negotiation for Global Trade
- Overseas Programs: ◆ Executive Master of International Business ◆ Management (Myanmar-Continuing Education Program) ◆ Bachelor of Applied Business Data Analytics (Vietnam) ◆ Bachelor of International Business (Myanmar) ◆ College of Management
- Department of Business Administration (with Graduate Institute of Business Administration & EMBA)
- Institute of Information and Decision Sciences
- Department of Information Management
- Department of Applied Foreign Languages
- College of Innovative Management
- Department of Digital Multimedia Design
- Department of Commercial Design and Management
- Department of Commercial Creativity Management
- Department of Academic Affairs (Division of Continuing Education)
- Overseas Chinese Student Program (2019 academic year)
- Credit Courses