HOW THE COUNTDOWN TO CASH WORKS
- This monthly prize contest opens on the 1st of each month and closes at midnight local time on the last day of the month at 11.59pm. Entry is open to residents of Singapore and Malaysia above the age of eighteen (18) years of age at the date of entry of submission. Employees of Reader's Digest and its agencies, its partners or licensees, and their immediate families up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- In some instances, individuals will be able to enter the RM2,500 (S$1,000) Monthly Countdown2Cash prize contests via the ‘Countdown2Cash’ websites. Individuals can enter the RM2,500 (S$1,000) Monthly Countdown2Cash prize contests via the ‘Countdown2Cash’ websites by following the below instructions:
- To enter, eligible individuals must visit http://countdown2cash.rdasia.com.my and follow the prompts to the promotional registration page, input the requested details (including a valid email address) and submit the fully completed registration form. Entrants can only register once.
- Once an entrant has completed the above steps and registered, they will receive an email from the Promoter each remaining day of the promotional period offering them an opportunity to receive an entry (“Email Entry”), including on the day that they register (which will also serve to confirm their registration). In order to claim the Email Entry (and confirm their registration on the first day they register), the entrant must follow the prompts in the email to visit the promotional website and input the requested details (including details of their email entry code) on the same day that they receive the Promoter’s email. Entrants are eligible to receive one (1) Email Entry into the upcoming RM2,500 (S$1,000) Monthly Countdown2Cash Prize contest for each day of the promotional period, from and including the date of registration.
- Once an entrant has completed the step outlined above, the Promoter may also offer the entrant further bonus entries if they follow the prompts to refer eligible friends and family. Entrants will be eligible to receive one (1) referral bonus entry (“Referral Entry”) into the upcoming RM2,500 (S$1,000) Monthly Countdown2Cash Prize contest each day of the promotional period, provided that they refer at least one (1) friend/family member each day of the promotional period (by providing their friend’s/family member’s name and valid email address). Referral Entries are subject to the following conditions: (a) entrants will only be given the opportunity to refer friends/family members if they have completed the step outlined above; (b) there is a strict limit of one (1) Referral Entry per person per day, regardless of the number of friends referred on that day; and (c) each friend/family member can only be referred by an entrant once.
Entrants should only nominate friends, family, colleagues and other individuals who they have a direct relationship with, and who consent to receiving these types of messages. Entrants can only nominate/refer Singapore or Malaysia residents aged 18 years or over.
- Individuals will also be eligible to enter the RM2,500 (S$1,000) Monthly Countdown2Cash prize contests in other ways, by following the instructions provided by the Promoter in the relevant promotional material.
- All prize selection will take place at Reader’s Digest Singapore Office, 10 Eunos Road 8, Singapore Post Centre, #13-07 at 2pm. The prize selection will take place on the following dates:
Contest Month Selection Date 2016 April 10th May May 7th June June 12th July July 11th August August 8th September September 11th October October 8th November November 8th December December 10th January 2017 January 9th February February 9th March March 6th April
- To be eligible, participant must visit the Reader's Digest website; follow the instruction to sign up. No purchase is necessary to enter. Upon signed up, participant will receive “Daily entry code” in the email that the participant had registered. Multiple entries are permitted but limited to one entry per email address per day. Entries must be received online by the closing date. All eligible entries will qualify as finalists and have a fair and equal chance to win.
- The Selection date of the contest will be take place in Reader’s Digest Singapore Office. The Selection will be held in the presence of an independent professional and all decisions will be final.
- If a Malaysian entrant is selected, the Promoter will contact the entrant anytime on the day of selection. The entrant will have to answer a simple quiz. Correctly answered quiz will deemed the entrant the official winner. Should the entrant answered wrongly or uncontactable after 3 phone calls, the Promoter shall re-select for another entrant immediately. The winners declared will be final and no further correspondence will be entrained.
- The winner will be notified by registered mail, email or phone and results will be announced on the Reader’s Digest website no later than 7 days after the selection Date. Correspondence will be based on the particulars according to the details entered. Entrants can log on to www.rdasia.com.my for the name of the winner.
- Any cost associated with accessing to Countdown2Cash website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Where applicable, the winner shall borne any tax resulted from the prizes according to their local regularities. Any prize which remains unclaimed after 60 days after the date of winner’s announcement shall be donated to a local Charity at the Promoter’s discretion.
- By entering the Countdown2Cash, entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are selected a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Countdown2Cash contest (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- By participating in this contest, participant hereby understand and expressly agree to be bound by the official rules as stated herein, including decisions are final, and no further correspondence appeal will be entertained. Participant is also deemed to have given consent to Reader’s Digest to receive or be contacted for relevant promotion offers and updates from Reader’s Digest or Reader’s Digest’s business partners.